Department of Printing Technology
Department of Printing Technology was established during the academic year 1996-1997 under the World Bank Project Scheme. The Printing Technology Department is housed in a separate building constructed with a built-in area of around 10,000 sq.ft. The department has machinery worth Rs. 2 Crores. So far 15 batches of students had passed out with excellent academic records and placed all over India and abroad. The department has separate logistically constructed building to the tune of Rs. 40 Lakhs.
The department has spacious and well furnished Class rooms & Laboratories. Always our students get excellent results in Board Examinations. Our students secured State First Ranks (9 times) in all Board Examinations. This shows our students domination in State Top Ranks in Board Examinations. All of our students got placement either through campus interviews or through direct employment. All the teaching faculties are University Graduates in Printing Technology with wide industrial experience.
- The department has Ramp facility for Persons with Disabilities.
- We have a staff strength of 9 members with adequate industrial experience
- All Teaching Staff members are Engineering Graduates and our Principal is Doctorate in Printing Engineering and Technology.
- Staffs members have published several Printing Text books and Printing Guides for the Printing Students and Fraternity.
- Staff members have Published & Presented Technical Papers in national level conferences.
- We have modern educational aids in the form of CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs